Up to £25,000 Depending on Experience
Do you want to work for one of the UKs Leading Property Groups? Are you ready to propel your career to the next level with a multi award-winning company?
If so, I have an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, property company in Nottingham. Due to growth, my client is looking to add another Property Manager to their high performing team!
Who will you be working for?
Our client has sustainable growth plans and is ready to recruit a new Property Manager to manage a large HMO portfolio.
Their current highly skilled and knowledgeable employees are developed and retained through solid career paths and as they continue to grow, their values ensure that their people remain at the heart of the business. You must share the same vison and want to grow.
What will you be responsible for?
This is a busy role assisting the team in managing a large HMO portfolio across the country.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage maintenance budgets and deliver to target.
- Manage and distribute any emergency jobs, to ensure they are dealt with efficiently.
- Develop & maintain relationships with trades, recruiting new trades as & when required
- Ensure all properties have relevant compliance certificates
- Manage maintenance requests and track daily to resolution, recording all data in CRM
- Suggest ways in which the business can help you to succeed within your role.
- Work with the team to push the business forward
- Review inspection and Check out reports, action as required and update relevant systems.
- Ensure all instructed works are accurately charged onto the relevant landlord's account.
- Achieve sign off from landlords where required for maintenance requests to their property.
- Liaise with contractors to manage delivery and sign off on works.
If you are a self-motivated, team player, who can do all of the above, we want to hear from you...
What is our client looking for in you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. Plus..
- Ideally 2-years' experience in Professional HMO Property Management
- Proven track record of achieving results for clients
- Ideally ARLA qualified but this is not essential
- You will need to have strong communication skills in both verbal & written form.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Great salary
- Brilliant working atmosphere with a great team
- Personal and professional progression based on what you want to achieve
If you are keen to hear more or wish to go forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact Tom Abbott - - 07515 325 150
This role is active now - Do not miss out!