Are you a Property Manager, Looking for a new opportunity?!
We are delighted to be working with an amazing estate agency company based in West Byfleet. Looking to recruit a new Property Manager into their amazing team. This role will involve you being responsible for all property maintenance. The company is looking for someone with strong administration skills, 2 years minimum of property management experience, and a Full UK Drivers Licence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all property maintenance
- Property inspections
- Gas safety
- General administration
- Responding to telephone calls and emails
- Deposits and dilapidations
- Check outs
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements. Ensure all properties are legal, safe, and ready for occupation and safety certificates are up to date
- Build good relationships with landlords, tenants, and contractors
What you need to qualify for this role:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Residential Property Manager
- ARLA qualified is preferable but not essential
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines as this is a sole role
- Full UK driving licence and your own car.
- Be hands-on, have excellent attention to detail, able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
With this fantastic company comes a starting salary of £25,000 to £28,000 and benefits including: pension and 20 days of holiday and Free parking
Apply now to work with this incredible company! Interviews are being held immediately so don't delay.