ROLE: Property Pricing
SALARY: 20K - 21K per annum
HOURS: Full time, 40-hour week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.30pm.
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding forward-looking business.
Our client is a specialist service in sourcing and regenerating within the U.K. residential property market. Supported by ground-breaking property technology, they focus on delivering high quality, economical homes for single family rental.
The Pricing team is key in enabling our client to ensure that potential purchases of properties in the pipeline, provided by the Property Deals Team, is an accurate valuation and a reasonable investment for our client to make. Using all available resources and market intelligence.
* Value potential properties for purchase provided by the Property Deals Team
* Using Market Intelligence/Research to ensure that properties are at the correct value.
* Ensure information for ongoing purchase is both timely and complete.
* Work with the Acquisition team to Identify and nurture key relationships
* Liaise with all relevant internal teams in a timely way to ensure smooth transition of information.
* Understand and maintain knowledge of relevant CRM systems and reporting software (e.g. Hubspot & Alto).
* Desire to work as part of a team within a fast paced, innovative environment.
* Effective time management and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
* Ability to take responsibility for your own business area and deals.
* Good organisational skills.
* Accurate data entry.
* 30 Holiday Days, plus Bank Holidays
* Modern working environment
* Nest Pension Scheme.