Property / Facilities Inspector - ASAP
Mon to Fri - field based in North / South London
Temp role - with the opportunity to be offered a permanent role.
You will provide with a company car & insurance cover.
My client offers bespoke, cost-effective, low-risk vacant property security solutions to protect commercial and residential buildings. They take care of vacant properties by placing live-in guardians into the empty space to secure the buildings. Empty buildings are restored to life and provide temporary cost-effective living space for working professionals affected by the expensive rental market.
My client is looking for someone to join Compliance team, you will be providing support to the team, clients and following company guidelines and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tickets- regular checks on ticket request, ensure the contractors carried out the maintenance work, work with the deadline of tickets, report any tickets logged incorrectly by clients, ensure tickets notes are updated regularly and supporting with emergencies out of hours.
- Inspections- all jobs are completed to a high standard, add or remove properties to on the inspection route, provide access to site when required, monthly inspections are too high standards and ensure the property is ready for hand back complete paperwork and in good standards.
- Keys- allocated keys to properties and log data, manage key ID and key cutting required.
- Contractors- ensure they are in line with ideal supplies template, manage performance, check documentation insurance and accreditation and arrange caretakers / security guards to site when needed.
- Certification- manage all documentation for the sites and external contractors Eg: H&S, Asbestos, fire risk assessment etc.
- Full management of company vehicles and parking permits.
- 3 years experince required in same / simiar role
- Outstanding organisational and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute tasks within a set time frame
- Hunger to succeed as a team, Humility and Resilience
Apply now or contact Shilpa / Kat for derails.