PROPERTY VIEWER & INSPECTOR
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious, hard-working, and extremely organised person to join our growing and career-minded lettings & property management department.
Our ideal candidate will likely be working for another property management company in our location. They will be becoming frustrated working under tired and dated organisational structures, with few opportunities to build their career and take ownership of their future.
They are seeking career progression and the environment to suggest meaningful, profitable, and efficient change.
They will be passionate about learning in order to improve themselves and exploit their energy for property to deliver extraordinary results for both themselves, their team, and their clients while pursuing common and related interests outside of work.
- Booking & conducting property viewings
- Carrying out mid-term property inspections; producing digital reports; and communicating advice & recommendations to landlords & tenants, to ensure that managed properties/tenancies are compliant with relevant legislation and are in a sound condition
- Accurately logging & reporting business mileage
- There is a minimum requirement of at least 12 months experience in a similar, ongoing job role (you must have worked in this job role within the last 6 months).
- Proficient use of IT, to include Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Must own, or have daily use of, a car and hold insurance to include Business Use.
- Have your own mobile phone with a contract suitable to cover business phone calls and data usage.
- £12,000 to £18,000 per annum, negotiable dependent upon experience and application
- Full-time position: 35 hours over 7 days, between 9am & 8pm Monday-Sunday, with out-of-hours emergency cover via a rota system (to be confirmed at a later date)
- Mileage/fuel allowance
- Auto-enrolled pension contributions
- Career path and job-specific training
- Potential Future Benefits ( subject to satisfactory completion of agreed targets and at our full discretion)
- Company car
- Profit sharing agreement
- Company ownership - become a co-owner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- viewings & inspections: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply by calling Rebecca on 01512426090 or send your CV