We have an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading provider of Open Space Management for housing developers up and down the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual and is a great career opportunity as well as the chance to be influential in the growth of the business. This is professional and enthusiastic team, supporting many residential housebuilders to create and maintain expertly managed open spaces for the benefit of the local community and the wildlife that they support.
As our Proposals Manager you will be crucial to our continued success, as one of the main points of contact for our clients you will have ultimate responsibility for developing and returning the proposal submissions within our Northern region, to meet all timeframes and specifications.
- You would be the first point of contact for new and returning clients requesting quotes for management or new work.
- You would need to manage opportunities autonomously, establish clear timelines to meet client requirements, anticipate obstacles and provide solutions.
- Review RFPs (Request for Proposal)/Quotes to ensure full understanding of client requirements.
- Work with all Operations, Client Manager, and others to compile proposal response.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned proposals to clients.
- Perform data entry into databases as appropriate.
- Manage client facing and senior management facing activities surrounding assigned opportunities.
- Identify and resolve issues around client enquiry requirements.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments.
The right candidate will be personable, willing to work as a member of a hard-working team, smart in appearance with a professional manner and good communications skills, keen to develop a career in Commercial Management and able to work on their own initiative.
- Experience working in land development previously but not required.
- Previous sales experience would work well in this role as it is client facing but not required.
- Passionate about the environment and land development.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office and IT equipment.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Highly motivated, reliable, with the commitment to complete activities.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.
- 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (with an early finish on Fridays)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off! (closed over Christmas)
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Office role (not WFH or Hybrid)
- Parking on site.