We are currently recruiting for a Prosecutions Security Officer, on a 6 month temporary contract in Liverpool City Centre.
35 hours each week (Monday - Friday) £10.98 - £13.73 dependent upon experience
Purpose of the job:
Preparation of prosecution cases in court, including all associated administration and liaising with relevant stakeholders. Maintaining databases in relation to prosecutions and debt recovery management. Resolving customer queries via inbound telephone calls and email.
- Liaise with British Transport Police, PNC Birmingham, and all Magistrates Courts in the preparation of court files.
- Total management of Penalty Fare duties on the TIPS back office, ensuring that any unpaid Penalty Fares are sent to our debt recovery agents to agreed timescales.
- Ensure all court files are archived to agreed timescales and within GDPR compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining department stationary stock.
- Resolving customer queries via telephone calls, email and handwritten mail.
Essential: Education to G.C.S.E. level.
Essential: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Essential: Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Essential: Evidence of a Customer focused attitude.
Desirable: Understanding of the National Penalty Fare Scheme, the Railway Regulations Act, the Police and
Criminal Evidence Act and Magistrate Court specific etiquette.
If this sounds like you, please apply and we will be in touch!