My client, a charity organisation is looking to recruit a dynamic candidate that has Administration experience to join their team in Hackney.
This is a permanent Part Time position that would suit someone who has the relevant experience and is happy to work 22.5 hours per week has to be a Monday & Friday 9am - 5 pm 3rd day flexible.
Reporting to a facilities supervisor, the Facilities Assistant will possess excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate the flexibility required to function effectively in different environments.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
* Scanning to the agreed guidelines, ensuring processes and quality standards are met and that electronic documents are processed and available when required.
* To assist with the processing, distribution and dispatch of inbound and outbound mail.
* Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries, applying costs using costs recovery system, logging incoming cheques and dispatching client cheques.
*They will work on help desk dealing with logged reports for - Receive job, grade, pass to someone to on site to deal with. Make sure it has been done.
*Grade the role with regards to urgency
*Dealing with invoicing
*occasionally have off site contractors to contact
* Present a professional image of the firm at all times and maintain a friendly and helpful manner when dealing with clients, potential clients and colleagues.
In addition, this role will include:
* Co-ordinating with various contractors and suppliers.
* Archiving and file retrieval.
* Ensure all internal and external queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner, making good use of contacts and systems at your disposal including regular collaboration with Facilities Helpdesk.
* Ensuring the office remains presentable and fit for purpose in all respects and at all times.
* Experience and understanding of Service Level Agreements.
* Ability to work safely and unsupervised within Health and Safety regulations.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
* Excellent IT skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
* Good communication skills
* Flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours if required
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Please send CV