We are currently recruiting for a membership organisation and trade union within the healthcare sector, looking for a Public Affairs Adviser to join them on a 3 month fixed term contract. The purpose of the role is to influence the UK Parliament and other stakeholder audiences to achieve positive outcomes for the nursing profession.
Hourly rate: £25-£30 p/h
Within your responsibilities you will find:
1. Strategic Duties
2. Management Responsibilities
3. Development Responsibilities
4. Financial Responsibilities
To be considered:
- Understand and have knowledge working with/in UK Government and Parliament.
- Strong communication skills, specifically written.
- Have worked in a member-led or campaigning third sector organisation; or health/care related organisation.
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
If you are interested please apply within or contact Johana at Brook Street London Holborn.