A new role has become available to work as a Public Register Manager. The role will be temporary for 6 months, on a part time basis - 3 days per week. Initially the role starts paying £11.01 an hour, and then will increase after 12 weeks to £15.53 an hour. The role will be working from home.
The role is situated within the department that is responsible for contracts the client has. As well as day to day project and contractualisation advice, the team advises and assists with day to day contract management issues.
As the Public Register Manager, your main task will be to effectively administer and collate all contract changes agreed by the department and to manage the department's register agreements as required in specific legislation.
- Act as the single point of contact for the contract managers
- Maintain up to date versions of agreements within the department
- Make all the agreed changes to both the full versions of the contract and the public register versions
- Establish a clear and robust set of procedures to assist in the maintenance and management of the register
- To ensure the register section of the website is up to date
- To build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- To respond to enquiries in the email account
- To ensure that document management procedure is efficient and up to date and to ensure appropriate archiving of documents for storage
- To support the head of department with any project work relating to your team.
Please note - the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks.