Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Clerical Officer's for our leading Public Sector client
Education Authority Northern Ireland, Derry / Londonderry.
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Most roles across Northern Ireland with EANI have been extended beyond the original time-frame, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and others have been successful in securing fixed-term contracts directly with our client.
The opportunities are endless with our leading Public Sector client.
As the Clerical Officer, you will provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals for agreed aspects of the service and as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide efficient administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Supporting good customer service both face to face and via telephony.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate clerical / administrative experience in an office environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Full training and induction
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation
- Competitive rates of pay
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- No weekend work (Typical shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, the hours of work are 36hrs per week Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.