Have you always wanted to work with a Public Sector Organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Clerical Officers for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, Ballymena within their Accounts Department.
Now is the time for you to take that leap!
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Many of our temporary-ongoing roles with our client Education Authority, we have placed candidates into across Northern Ireland, have been extended beyond the original time-frame, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and others have been successful in securing fixed-term contracts directly with our client.
As the Temporary Worker, you will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting, or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
You should have:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
You will benefit from
- Full training and induction
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.