Our client based a financial services company in Canary Wharf are actively recruiting for an experienced Public Sector Procurement Manager to join their team.
Intially you will be working from home but eventually your time will be split between their offices in Canary Wharf and Agile home working.
This role is based within the commercial procurement team and they are looking for the following skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience of running end to end procurement ( someone who have worked on a decent number of tenders)
- General tender experience across the board (current live tenders are across the whole company and include: taxation- consultancy- technology- HR system- board)
- Public sector background is essential - with a good understanding of OJEU and PCR
- Strategic background around improving templates, processes.
- Strong stakeholders skills for advising on routes to market, policies etc
It is ESSENTIAL that you also have experience of handling a large number of wide ranging procurement contracts from end to end within the public sector and can demonstrate this at interview
They are offering a salary of a maximum of £50,000 and they are looking to interview asap so please apply today