Brook Street (UK) LTD are delighted to work on behalf of a leading Public Sector client that specialises in the Education Sector across NI based in Dundonald.
Brook Street UK LTD are recruiting experienced Recruitment Advisor's at an Executive Officer Grade, working on a temporary-ongoing basis, to join our Government client's Recruitment and Selection team.
Based in Dundonald, and working 36 hours per week, the successful candidate will work as a Recruitment Advisor at an Executive Officer grade, for our client that specialises on youth and education support programmes across NI.
The successful candidate will work within the Recruitment & Selection Division and will provide administrative support, follow set procedures, and exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision.
Duties will include:
- Supervise the work of staff to ensure effective service delivery.
- Plan, organise and prioritise work to ensure timely completion of tasks and deadlines met.
- Allocate work, check quality and quantity of work and monitor performance.
- Train or ensure the effective training of staff in the conditions of service, procedures, processes, and information systems required for effective running of the department
- Collating and analysing information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Assisting with budget preparation and control if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Providing administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT equipment including typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet, and internet facilities
- Assist Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals in respect of agreed aspects of the service
- Assisting in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources to support the work identified.
To apply for this role, candidates must have the following:
Hold a minimum of two 'A' levels or equivalent and a minimum of one year's experience in an administrative support role
Have a minimum of three year's experience in an administrative support role
The rate of pay for this role is £10.70 per hour, the successful candidate will work 36 hours per week, Monday through to Friday every week.
To apply for this role, please call Melissa Grogan at Brook Street (UK) Ltd today on 02890881100 for a confidential chat or email your CV via the `Apply` link now.