Are you eager to get back to normal life?
Are you eager to help conserve your local environment?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then this role could be an excellent opportunity for you! We are looking for people from all walks of life with varying experience and professional backgrounds. So, if you are on furlough, have been made redundant, just want a change in career or are looking to start one then we want to hear from you.
Our public sector client is looking for a well mannered and helpful call centre operator who can help businesses and members of the public with their environmental queries. You will be receiving incoming calls from the public considering environmental policy due to changes in legislation.
We are looking for customer focused candidates to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £9.56 per hour
You will be required to provide excellent customer and to follow well-established procedures. Some independent judgements will be exercised when carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Provide data to customers following a defined process
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
There will be training, and support provided. This role would require you to have both the facilities to work from home and the facilities to be able to travel to an office with government guidelines and social distancing in place.
Advert Applications only- We will not accept applications via our email. If we do not contact you within 7 days please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful, we are not able to provide feedback to all applicants due the volume we receive.