Brook Street are currently recruiting for a part time Purchasing Administrator based in Derbyshire. This is an opportunity for a highly organised individual to join an enthusiastic team on an ongoing temporary basis and contribute to their success.
Job title - Part Time Purchasing Administrator
Location - Derbyshire
Hours - Flexible hours (22.5 hours across 3-5 days)
Salary - £10 p/h
This role will be on an initial 2-week basis to allow a successful candidate to get to know the role and the team. If successful in this 2-week period, then this will become an ongoing temporary contract that is reviewed on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Experience of processing requisitions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working from a flow chart or noted process to decide appropriate actions to be taken.
- Good administration skills.
- Confidence on the phone with existing suppliers.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide administration assistance to the purchasing team.
- Organising workload to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Communicate with suppliers effectively, offering guidance where needed.
This role will be working from home in line with government guidance, subject to change as and when restrictions allow.
There will be the option of overtime in this role if desired.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply below!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you have not received feedback after 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may contact you about other suitable roles that are available.