Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator based in Derbyshire. This is an opportunity for a highly organised individual to join an enthusiastic team on an ongoing temporary basis and contribute to their success.
Job title - Temporary Purchasing Administrator
Location - Derbyshire
Hours - 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Salary - £10 p/h
Duration - Initially 12 weeks with potential extension
The ideal candidate will have -
- Experience of processing requisitions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working from a flow chart or noted process to decide appropriate actions to be taken.
- Good administration skills.
- Confidence on the phone with existing suppliers.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide administration assistance to the purchasing team.
- Organising workload to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Communicate with suppliers effectively, offering guidance where needed.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply below!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you have not received feedback after 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may contact you about other suitable roles that are available.