Have you worked as a Purchase ledger or dealt with accounts payable?
My client is looking for a Purchase ledger clerk/supervisor to join their successful company in Pershore on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working within a finance team as well as working independently to manage the business accounts and need to be keen to learn other roles within the company as there will be holidays and sickness to cover.
Further to this you may be asked to manage members of staff within the finance team so experience in this field would be desirable but not essential.
The role will also include the below;
Input purchase invoices
- Raise payments
- Reconcile account statements
- Close monthly accounts on time
- Verify all expenses claims
- Escalate all proforma invoices to the Management Accountant
- Create Management Intelligence
- Delegate appropriate tasks to the apprentice
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and the pay rate is £14ph.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like some further information please contact Emily @ Brook Street or send your CV through