Are you wanting a fresh start with a new challenge for the new year?
Do you want to work for an amazing innovative company?
Then look no further as this may be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in Sand Hutton. To do well in this role you need to fully understand the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation.
- Full responsibility of the Purchase Ledger,
- Coding of Purchase invoices,
- Three-way matching to purchase orders, goods/services received, and invoices follow up and resolve issues/differences,
- Enter purchase invoices onto Financial Force and other data entry,
- Contact suppliers for any missing invoices,
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details,
- Reconcile all supplier statements monthly,
- Processing and reconciling employee and subcontract expenses claims and credit card transactions,
- Processing and generating sales ledger invoices, reminder letters and monthly statement,
- Timely and effective collection of outstanding debts,
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and suppliers and being the first point of contact for all relevant enquiries,
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines,
- A team player able to interact with all colleagues and go the extra mile to help the team,
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail,
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and apply urgency as needed with an organised methodical approach,
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Evident experience of bookkeeping and basic VAT knowledge,
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office Packages,
- 5 years' experience in a purchase ledger/accounts payable function,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills dealing with external stakeholders and with all levels of management,
- Part accounting qualified and or qualified by experience would be advantageous.
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen on site
If you think this is the role for you please contact Laura today! On 01904 888800