Purchase ledger clerk and Finance Assistant
Are you currently a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for an exciting new role?!
Brook Street Recruitment are currently working a client based in Peterborough looking for a Purchase ledge clerk and Finance Assistant.
Temporary to permanent role!
Hours: 40 hours a week 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
Pay Rate: £11.05 - £12.50 ph
Start date: January, but if the right candidate is available earlier, our client would love to get them started before the Christmas break.
As a Purchase ledger clerk and Finance Assistant you'll need to:
- Maintaining Extra MSAs Purchase Ledger
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices on SAP accounting system
- Photocopying, scanning and filing of invoices
- Payment processing, preparation of payments
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Creating company reports
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy of supplier details
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Journal Input for finance
- Provide general accounting support to the Finance team
You'll be a great time keeper with the ability to build good working relationships. High attention to detail is vital to this role with strong communication skills.
In return for your hard work our client provides:
- Free onsite carparking
- Hybrid working with office and home working
- 3% pension contribution
- When you move to permanent there is a sizeable annual bonus
- Small kitchen on site for staff
Please note there are no public transport routes running to the location of the office.
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or contact Abbie on 07483936584 to go through the role in more detail.