Do you have working knowledge of Sage 200 and at least 3 years experience working in an office (accounts) administration environment?
If so we'd be delighted to speak with you. In your new Purchase Ledger/Stock Control role you will not experience a dull moment. This is a position that offers both variety and challenge and you will enjoy being a pivotal team member in the office.
Duties will include:
- Input Purchase Invoices to a Sage 200 Accounts package
- Raising Stock codes and maintaining a stock system on Sage 200
- Purchase ordering within Sage 200 sending directly to Suppliers
- Inputting of Sales Orders
- EC Listing; maintaining and sending to HMRC
- Checking of Supplier statements
- Raising Payments within Sage 200 and creating remittances
- Computerised VAT
Did you spot the trend here? Sage 200...if you've got that under your hat and are motivated for your next career move call Accounting and Finance specialist Stephen Haslam in confidence on 02890 881100