£24,965 per annum
Brook Street is delighted to present the opportunity to work with a specialist training organisation based in Eastleigh. Our client has been established for over 60 years and prides themselves on being a market leader in their industry.
Our client is looking for a Processing Administrator to join their busy Eastleigh Head office on a permanent basis.
You will be available to work office hours, Monday - Friday.
The Processing Administrator will perform highly regulated administrative tasks using established procedures and testing new procedures to see if they might represent improvements over existing methods. The role will need to ensure the correct logos and information are printed onto the correct certificate templates depending on the location of the learner. The job holder performs complex administrative tasks without supervision and applies specialised knowledge of techniques, processes and procedures learned through job experience and technical training.
A more detail job description can be provided on request.
What we need from you:
- 2 years' experience of working in a busy and complex administration environment, working independently and as part of a team
- Level 3 or equivalent education (e.g. A Level/ NVQ3)
- Knowledge and experience of Data Protection, including GDPR
- Experience using bespoke IT systems and CRM systems.
- Experience in prioritising and organising workload to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (oral and written) with the ability to case manage
- Ability to work under own initiative, adapt to change and take ownership of challenges to resolve queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and experience using bespoke IT systems.
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £24,965 per annum. Our client puts a high emphasis on continuous professional development and as such has excellent career progression opportunities as well as additional training and qualifications within the industry sector.
You will also benefit from:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 after 2 years + birthday off
- Life assurance 4* salary
- Enhanced sick pay benefits
- Retail discount offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Wellbeing initiatives and support
- A vibrant array of social opportunities
- Free parking, free tea and coffee and free fruit!
- Healthcare services worth up to £1,400 and access to 24/7 GP services
- Wide array of training and development opportunities.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible, so if interested get in touch as soon as possible to discuss in more detail!