Brook Street are currently recruiting for multiple Purchasing Administrators on behalf of our established client based in central Derby. If you have previous office-based experience and are looking for your next opportunity, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Role - Purchasing Administrator
Pay - £10 per hour
Hours - 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
Location - Derby
Duration - Initially 2 months with potential extension
To be successful in this role previous Administrative experience is essential, with a background in purchasing/procurement preferred but not essential. As a part of the Purchasing team your day to day responsibilities will revolve around overseeing the procurement process and offering a great level of Administrative support to the team.
Candidate Requirements -
- Previous Administrative experience (Ideally within Purchasing)
- Enthusiastic team player
- Effective communicator with members of the team and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with IT systems and able to pick up new systems easily
- Able to work from the Derby based office 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Role Responsibilities -
- Show excellent communication skills whilst answering queries about the procurement process
- Provide a great level of Administrative support to the wider team
- Create purchase orders from internal requisitions and oversee the lifecycle of this purchase order
- Ensure that all work is recorded on internal systems
- Manage your own time effectively ensuring that you are staying on top of your assigned workload
If you are looking for your next opportunity and feel like you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Immediate starts are available!