QA Lab Technician
Pay: £10.20 per hour
Monday - Friday
Start time between 14:00-16:00PM
Finish time between 22:00 - 12:00AM
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the successful candidate will be joining the busy Technical Team in Hull.
You will be responsible for carrying out all relevant checks, maintaining technical standards, in line with legislation and customer requirements.
Main duties include:
- Conducting temperature verification checks various stages of the process ensuring all results are recorded and any corrective actions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely collection of chemical, microbiological and organoleptic samples in line with current schedules
- Conducting pre-operational hygiene inspections and report any failings immediately and ensure that corrective actions are completed.
- Auditing all check-sheets on a daily basis
- Conducting CCP verification relevant to the area being worked in and report any Non-Conformances through the proper processes
- Controlling the stock of materials and consumables to maintain lab availability
- General laboratory operation, including chemical handling in accordance with training provided
- Publishing results and data evaluation on time
- Completing raw material intake checks to ensure all product adheres to the specification as well as being an approved supplier for meat and Ingredients
- Contribute to KPIs in quality, health, safety and environment, yields and customer service
- Understand relevant legislation, internal company policies and procedures, codes of practice, technical specifications, COSHH regulations and developments in H.A.C.C.P systems relevant to the department
- Previous experience in a QA / Lab Technician role is ideal.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW