QA Operative (Permanent)
Outskirts of Leeds / Sherburn in Elmet - Driving licence and car required due to remote location
4 on 4 off (Day Shift)
06:45 - 19:00
£10.88 Per hour
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy Technical team in Leeds.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the processes, production, and quality of our clients products meet the safest and highest specification.
Main duties include:
- Sample loading on lab system, maintenance of schedules
- Generation and maintenance of taste panel Rota and inputting results
- Paperwork review, completion, and filing
- Issuing of retail price list
- Update and maintain weekly code calendar
- Generation and maintenance of sample collection plan
- Completion of weekly fridge and water temperature checks
- Hand swab sampling; as per required frequency
- Water sample collection; as per required frequency
- Cover brine sample collection as and when required
- Probe calibration; as per required frequency
- Packaging audit; as per required frequency
- Area audits to cover; GMP, CCPs, Procedure adherence, Traceability, Batch numbers, PPE, integrity, Equipment adherence, Foreign bodies (this list is not exhaustive)
- Check weighing download information
- Quality champions / inspections from intake - dispatch
- Raise supplier non-conformances and internal non-conformances in addition close out of all non- conformances raised
- Trending of concessions, foreign bodies, non-conformances (supplier and internal)
- Glass audits; as per required frequency
- CCP champions
- Data input onto computer, i.e., 40-piece Quality check
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
- Keen eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Great organisational skills
- Team player
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150