An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the successful candidate will be joining the busy Technical Team in Hull.
You will be responsible for carrying out all relevant checks, maintaining technical standards, in line with legislation and customer requirements. Ensuring the members of the QA and operations team are also effectively implementing and managing in line with legislative and customer operating standards.
Main duties include:
- Conducting label / process control audits every 1-2 hours to ensure records are being completed correctly and at the right times as well as raising and issues at the time
- Conducting temperature verification checks (including sterilisers, hand washing stations, product, environmental) at various stages of the process ensuring all results are recorded and any corrective actions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely collection of chemical, microbiological and organoleptic samples in line with current schedules
- Conducting calibration checks and record the results ensuring any corrective actions are communicated and closed out in a timely manner
- Auditing all check-sheets on a daily basis
- Conducting CCP verification relevant to the area being worked in and report any Non-Conformances through the proper processes
- Completion of glass and hard plastic audits to ensure no production area is at risk of contamination at any point in the process
- Managing Corrective actions - making sure corrective actions are completed within appropriate timescales and that the relevant documents have been completed, e.g. hold log, non-conformance log
- Completing raw material intake checks to ensure all product adheres to the specification as well as being an approved supplier for meat and Ingredients
- Contribute to KPIs in quality, health, safety and environment, yields and customer service
- Previous experience in a QA position is essential. Ideally in a FMCG environment.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT