QA Supervisor (Day Shift)
£10.80 per hours with 0.90p overtime rate
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 6am - 4pm
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a QA Supervisor to join the busy QA Team in Hull.
Please see below the main duties involved;
Main duties include:
- Directly managing the site-based QAs, ensuring strong leadership and direction is provided to achieve and maintain a single vision for the technical team
- Building relationships with other departments including production to support a 'single team' approach.
- Managing day to day issues with the production teams and ensuring appropriate actions are taken and documented where deviations from specified controls occur.
- Providing production teams with effective trending of key data such as quality assessments so as to support continuous improvement.
- Reviewing microbiological results and implementing appropriate recommendations where high counts are seen.
- Assisting in new product trials and providing feedback of any key challenges early in the process.
- Developing specific paperwork and procedures required for new products prior to launch.
- Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business.
- Guarantee competence in the operation and programming of all relevant machinery including metal detectors, Delfords and Hellenics.
- Ensure that all stock is fully checked at the end of each shift, dealing with any anomalies in a timely manner as and when they arise.
- Conduct monthly full traceability studies in line with company and customer requirements, reporting any faults to the Technical Manager or the QA Manager, as soon as possible.
- Assist the Technical Manager and the QA Manager with customer site visits and other third party audits.
- Ensure that all areas are appropriately staffed with the correct number of QA operatives in line with production requirements. Ensuring staffing levels are met when staff are sick or absent.
- Deliver on key performance indicators
- Carry out activities with full awareness of their impact on the environment, in terms of people and the local area
- Objectively assess the team's performance and develop improvement plans
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW