Location - Barnsley
Hours - Monday to Friday - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm following a weekly rotating shift pattern.
Weekend working when required on a rota basis.
Competitive salary to be discussed at interview stage
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy QA Team in Barnsley.
You will be responsible for carrying out all relevant checks, maintaining technical standards, in line with legislation and customer requirements. Ensuring other members of the QA and operations team are also effectively implementing and managing in line with legislative and customer operating standards.
Main duties include:
- Understand the importance of ensuring all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met. Ensure all raw meats entering the factory fully comply with specification, and that full traceability is maintained. Against customer forecasts, ensure the timely ordering of packaging and raw materials to fulfill customer orders.
- Conduct temperature verification checks (including sterilizers, hand washing stations, product, environmental) at various stages of the process ensuring all results are recorded and any corrective actions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring all Critical Control Points are carried out and adhered to throughout the site.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene are achieved across the site in compliance with regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Ensure technical documentation is accurate and completed on time with due diligence.
- Ensure that all QA audits are carried out to the specified frequencies and regularly identify any changes, informing the relevant personnel of these. Ensuring that the products produced and the environment within which manufacturing takes place is in line with legislative requirements and adhering to customer specifications.
- Glass/Foreign body audits within designated area.
- Dry goods Intake checks against specifications.
- Ensure the product sample collation & distribution are carried out to schedule (microbiological and chemical test sampling).
- conduct equipment calibration as per the required schedule.
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
We are ideally looking for 1 - 2 years experience in QA experience, OR if you have experience in Production and would like to pursue a career down the Technical route, please apply.
You must be a great team player and be a confident communicator.
You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150