As a QSE Manager, you will have responsibility for the daily Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management, ensuring that the business operates at the highest standards. You`ll provide compliance, technical and legislative support to all internal teams and liaise with global teams to support and promote process improvements.
You will be responsible for several KPIs, including; safety training delivery, accident/incident reporting and investigation, maintenance and update of risk assessments, product inspection and testing and management of 3rd party certification activities for product auditing and new product development.
The QSE Manager will also have the responsibility for maintaining and developing systems which ensure that risks are being managed in accordance with legal, statutory and contractual requirements.
Monday to Friday
Up to 32K
Parking on site
- Maintain UK QSE management systems to ensure they remain compliant
- Be the point of contact for customer complaints/queries
- Ensure that systems certification is achieved/maintained and continuously reviewed
- Control the approval of new suppliers and subcontractors
- Undertake regular internal QSE inspections and audits, representing the UK external system audits
- Ensure that UK sites adhere to all Health & Safety requirements and assist with any compliance visits
- Communicate changes in legislation, quality, environmental and Health & Safety aspects and to ensure this is filtered down to all relevant parties
- Carry out risk assessments and monitor completion of action plans
- Support accident investigations and monitor completion of corrective and preventive action plans
- Ensure all compliance aspects can be demonstrated in KPI/Report styles for ease of understanding and actions
- Define and co-ordinate quality and safety requirements for emergency plans, fire drills, access control and co-ordination of suppliers and subcontractors on UK sites
- Provide technical input to ensure new legislation is implemented
- Work alongside Suppliers
- Demonstrable working knowledge of QSE working practices and improvement processes
- Relevant experience within a similar sector (Manufacturing)
- Experience of Quality Management System
- Proven experience of compliance and audit management systems
- Experience in accident/incident investigation
- Experience in delivering direct QSE support to managers and employees
- Educated to Level 3 standard - e.g. HNC/HND/A level plus Health and Safety
- QSE and/or Auditing qualification
- Able to carry out data analysis with high attention to detail
- Able to organise workloads and to prioritise
- Full UK driving licence
- IT Skills - Good working knowledge of MS Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience of Sharepoint/Teams
If interested please click APPLY, and you will be contacted if suitable.