Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Data Quality Analyst in Colchester.
This is a permanent work from home opportunity with a salary up to £35,000 per annum plus quarterly bonuses.
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for developing a suite of reports, dashboards and data analysis tools, to identify data deficiencies across various business systems and to then manage the resolution of those deficiencies. This will involve working closely with stakeholders from across the business.
· Proven experience as a Data Quality Analyst
· Proficient in Structured Query Language
· Advanced MS Excel
· Experience using reporting and analysis tools e.g. Power Bi, Tableau. Qlikview or similar
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays; increasing with service.
- Access to Perkbox
- EMI Share Scheme
- Regular company events. Some examples include a outdoor cinema with food, awards/end of year party.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- 5 days compassionate leave
- Eye care vouchers
- In house training mental health champions
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
If you are interested in this position then please contact me on or click apply.