Role: Quality Assurance & Training Director
Location: Bristol / Hybrid
We are recruiting for an organisation who looking for an experienced care manager to take the step and join as a Quality Assurance & Training Director
The role will touch on all areas of the business, training, HR, recruitment service improvement, budgeting etc... It essentially bringing the all parts of the business together for the one goal of continuity of care.
The organisation supports adults with learning disabilities to maximise their potential, with goal of them living in their own home in the community. The resident may well start their journey in a residential setting and have just been a passenger in their own life's prior to moving to the company. The vision here is that everyone has the opportunity to be their best (staff included).
- A successful manager who has delivered change or has improved services,
- A person who can wear many different hats,
- The key thing is personality, as you'll need to be able to influence parents, Support Workers, Directors, Social Workers and have creative mind set.
Some of your benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay (withe the role growing so will the salary)
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (if-eligible)
- Employee Assistance program
- Opportunity to do further training
- Cycle to work scheme
- £0.45 mileage allowance
If you're interested please call Gaby K on 0117 9486300 or email me at