Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Team member for our public sector client.
The role is based at Waddington and is full time Monday to Friday for 2 years.
You will need to have a Quality Assurance and an Audit Background as you will be working in an internal audit team.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience working in a quality assurance environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent IT skills (Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Co-ordinating quality training courses
- Maintaining quality training records and course applications
- Preparing quality statistics and information for meetings
- Managing, reviewing and processing internal quality audits (IQA), self-audits (SA) and quality occurrence reports (QOR)
- Managing, reviewing and reporting on IQA`s, SA`s and QOR`s corrective actions
- Organising and preparing meetings
- Taking minutes
- Assisting with the maintenance of security, health and safety standards within the QA section.
The pay is £13.20 per hour 9(paid weekly) Monday to Friday 9 -5 + holidays
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please contact Diane Symons on 01522 528115 or send your CV
Please note: You must hold photographic ID (An in-date valid passport / Driving Licence can be accepted) along with eligibility to work documents and any offers will be subject to completed security checks.