Quality assurance - job spec
Our client based in Leicester is recruiting for Quality assurance, the role would be to oversee the development of garments from buying / 1st Fit through to production. Ensuring the quality and the fit of the product is correct and fit for purpose for each individual customer. Tracking all stages of sealing, establishing and approving graded specs / size charts. Finalising of documents / Workbooks and issuing of fit comments to the factory in line with the critical path. It is a fantastic working environment with an established team and the opportunity to progress within the company.
1. Working to critical path priorities and chasing factory for required fit / sealing / production samples and all relevant paperwork.
2. Fitting samples and comparing to previous comments. Check for measurement discrepancies, incorrect make up and overall quality. Ensuring all paperwork and documents are updated and correct for fit sessions.
3. Attending regular fit sessions with customers and updating size specs and workbooks with customer comments.
4. Sending all comments and updated workbooks / size specs to the factory and ensuring they understand all requirements
5. Amending size specs and grade rules where applicable.
6. To ensure every garment is risked assessed and adheres to B.S.S.
7. Working closely with merchandisers to ensure critical path dates are met at every stage.
8. To manage individual customers block size specs and update when any amendments are made
9. Communicate with the customer and factory on a daily basis.
1. To advise design on technical and construction at initial CAD / design stage
2. To ensure all relevant / required testing is completed before Gold Seal / production stage
3. To ensure initial samples are on the correct spec when produced for a specific customer
The ideal candidate would be experienced in fashion, has garment knowledge and a fashion background
£22,000-£23,000, depending on experience
8.30-5pm with 30 min lunch break Monday -Friday with 4pm finish on a Friday
free parking on site, 20 days holiday, plus an additional incremental holiday, increases with length of service.
Please call Hannah at Brook Street on 0116 2516171 for more information or alternatively email you C V.