The inspection of all finished parts using equipment such as Verniers, micrometers, PI tapes and CMM or FARO. In addition Patrol Inspection of processes and product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection of goods in, goods out, sub contract work and all purchased parts. Ensuring compliance to requirements before release.
- In process (by means of sample/random) and finished goods inspection.
- Logging direct activities onto ERP system
- Communication of quality failures to relevant department and managers.
- Process auditing.
- Undertake First Article Inspection Reports activities in accordance with internal processes.
- Calibration of measuring equipment.
- To support the supply chain to both internal and external customers.
- Signing first and last inspection reports.
- Reporting of non-conforming parts and ensuring containment is completed.
- To ensure zero defects reach end user.
- Ensure all work is to the standard of AD Merkblatt AD2000 (where required).