A leading Aldershot based engineering / manufacturing company are seeking an individual who has the ability to drive quality and compliance through the business whilst ensuring the highest industry standards are met.
We require someone with an ability to develop robust quality management systems and implement quality initiatives.
- Maintain quality accreditation's and ensure continued compliance with ISO9001 standard.
- Effectively interact with Production and Engineering teams to maintain product supply, and assist with New Product Introduction.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company's quality assurance and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Hosting external auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action for compliance with specifications.
- Define, support the development of, and update KPI's used to monitor quality performance.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function
- Identity and develop continuous improvement opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in an applied science or engineering field.
- 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for consumer product manufacturer.
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors.
- Experience in Continuous improvement/Six Sigma improvement methodology
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Experience in quality system audits.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Willingness to travel when required.
In return you will offered continuous development within the company, great working hours and lots of overtime!
Working Hours 7.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday Fri 7.00am to 12.00pm
Overtime as available.
If you feel you meet the above then please make sure you apply right away! Alternatively give Lisa Harwood a call to discuss further on 07841 007173