We are supporting a leading firm in Derby with the hire of an R&D Tax Consultant. We are looking for technical candidate who is looking to progress their career in R&D tax consulting and in a growing firm! Working from a Derby based office on a hybrid basis, this is a great opportunity to join and learn from a tight knit group as well as make a big impact on the business.
- Liaising with clients to identify qualifying projects
- Producing technical reports for submission to HMRC
- Collating and analysing clients' expenditure to identify qualifying costs
- Producing financial reports for submission to HMRC
- Liaising with clients' accountants
Candidate must be:
- Competent with Microsoft office, particularly excel and word
- Confident liaising with clients
- Graduate in a technical field and/or experienced with R&D
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Accounting qualification
- STEM graduate
- Full and clear driver's licence
There is opportunity for impact on a growing business. If you are keen to take responsibility for your own work, want to manage a team in future or are entrepreneurial minded this would be a great role for you.
For further information on this truly fantastic role please apply, or contact Ben Worsley via Email or Linkedin!