"Our client based in Waddington is seeking an HR Personnel support Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday.
The suitable candidate will be delivering personnel administration service to Service personnel. This will include undertaking Human Resources Flight Duties within an allocated area of responsibility, in accordance with current regulations and business process guides. You will be maintaining and conducting regular checks of all HR registers such as Deployed Warning Rolls, Promotions, Terminations, Substitution Pay and Further Service.
To be considered for this role the right candidate will have or be able:
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or suitable clerical experience
- Administration experience with a good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Packages
- To familiarise with tasks completed by the HR Manager and undertake duties during periods of absence
- Provide cover to wider Personnel Management Squadron area of responsibility when required
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
Responsibilities include and will not be limited to:
- Offering advice and guidance for expenses and allowances in accordance with Joint Service Publication 752 (Documents such as Military capability, Personnel Management, Environmental safety and many more)
- Assisting in the preparation of personnel Squadron deployments and exercises - This includes ensuring clearances, transport and flights are booked prior to deployment and accommodation
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Collating and analysing complex data
- Supervise all aspects of Personnel Preparation for deployment
- Raising and maintaining appraisal reports, carrying out all checks completing reports in a timely manner
- Updating Squadron establishments and position hierarchies on assignments and internal moves
The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available
If you fit the above criteria, please contact Diane Symons on 01522 528115 or send your CV We look forward to reviewing your application
Please note: You must hold photographic ID (An in-date valid passport / Driving Licence can be accepted) along with eligibility to work documents and any offers will be subject to completed security checks.