I have an full time temporary contract opportunity as an Rapid Testing Operative in the Reading town centre.
The role of Rapid Testing Operative will be to conduct the processing and analysis of tests to ensure the process is conducted accurately and uploaded to a digital platform, which will be pivotal to the smooth running of our services
- Prepares test sample for analysis and interprets result.
- Sets up sample for analysis, and pipettes reagent to sample
- Times the sample analysis
- Await and read result displayed, and mark it on device
- Provides to Results Recorder to upload to digital platform
- Collates results from Processing Operatives and uploads to digital solution.
- Reads test result outcome (marked by Processing Operative)
- Enters result onto a managed device, including scan of
- QR code (result is automatically sent to Test & Trace)
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post. Full training and PPE will be provided, consisting of:
- Disposable gloves
- Disposable plastic apron
- Fluid-resistant (Type 11R) surgical mask (FRSM)
- Eye protection (Googles or visor as per individual preference)
Experience / skills required:
- Clear and assertive communication skills with visitors to the court
- Flexibility and resilience to changes in court schedules
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to use initiative in situations
- Digitally competent
- Ability to work methodically and follow and consistently repeat pre-set Standard Operating Procedures
If this sounds like the role for you apply online or email