Brook Street Recruitment is currently recruiting a Raw Meat / Hopper inspector on behalf of our Belfast client - the role is full time and permanent - 40hrs per week
Summary of Role:
The candidate hired will be responsible to inspect all incoming raw material from the meat plants and insure the removal of all foreign bodies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor all incoming raw materials;
* Record information as required in relation to the raw material;
* Ensure all quality checks are completed in line with SOP and recorded correctly;
* Carry out random process checks during production to ensure high quality of product;
* Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the department;
* Record and retain appropriate records for the department.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role;
* Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by management;
* Be flexible in approach to working hours.
* An awareness of health and safety legislation;
* Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
* Good level of written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
* Previous work experience in the meat industry;
* Food Hygiene Awareness;
* Experience of raw material intake.
The salary will start on £9.27 per hour and there is overtime rates available
Please send CV via the apply link
If you fit the criteria please send your CV via the apply link