REAL ESTATE SOLICITOR REQUIRED FOR AN AWARD-WINNING LAW FIRM
We are recruiting for one of the region's most successful law firms who are looking for a Real Estate Solicitor to join their office in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be awarded the opportunity to work for a leading law firm that in addition to offering excellent benefits and a competitive salary, does not foster an "excessive hours" culture and places emphasis on having a work/ life balance and is focused on mental well-being.
You will be working handling your own diverse and high value caseload, dealing with acquisitions and disposals and landlords and tenant matters.
The successful candidate will be keen to develop their skills, interacting effectively with colleagues and clients at every level and actively engaging in business development. The successful candidate will be able to take full advantage of the on-going comprehensive training available.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Dealing with sales, purchase and lease of land or property.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Eagerness to take responsibility & ownership of client relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Focused on ongoing personal learning and development.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent collaborative and team working skills
- Excellent IT skills.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary: £45-50k
- Hybrid working option
- 24 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase additional days
- Matching 4% pension contributions
- Life Assurance of 4x base salary
- Discounts on personal conveyancing and wills
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships, restaurants and days out.
- Annual flu jabs
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Mohamed Hassam on 0121 480 8213.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***