My client in the Halifax area is looking for an experienced Receptionist/PA.
This is an immediate start temporary to permanent opportunity paying £8.50 an hour, main duties to include:
1. Switchboard - receiving calls & dealing with these or re-directing as required.
2. Reception duties - welcoming visitors. Giving them access through the gate and ensuring their details are logged.
3. Providing drinks/buffets as directed by PA for meetings/training sessions etc.
4. Franking & posting mail.
5. Stock keeping for boardroom fridges - clearing the boardroom after director's meetings.
6. Organising taxis & hotels for visitors.
7. Completing logs for taxis/hotel bookings. Also purchase orders for flights etc.
8. Updating the following:
" Printer list
" Telephone list
" Car registration details
9. Monitoring & responding to Enquiries mailbox.
10. Stationary cupboard management & archiving
11. Researching for best price for products & services.
Administration support to HQ: including HR & L&D e.g.
1. Data input
2. Marketing activities (e.g. mailshots)
3. Access cards (visitors & backup only)
4. Setting up new files/archiving.
5. New Starters bulletin
6. Inductions pictures & fingerprint ID.
7. LMS 'proof reading' and uploading modules onto LMS.
8. SIRROM support (e.g. 'one-off' updates - Bank Holidays etc.)
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, along with being highly organised and able to multi-task.
This is an excellent opportunity with a rapidly expanding global organisation. To apply, please follow the link.