We are currently looking for a Receptionist to work with our client within DEFRA. This will be a long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay: £8.35 per hour
Who is DEFRA?
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is the government department responsible for environmental protection, food production and standards, agriculture, fisheries and rural communities in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Answering phones calls
- Filing, Faxing, and photocopying
- Booking meeting rooms using the Condeco system
- Issuing stationary
- Setting up meeting rooms e.g layout, equipment and refreshments
- Processing external and internal mail
- Processing travel tickets
- Issuing ID cards
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Previous experience working as a reception is not essential but desirable
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Packages
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful