We are currently recruiting for a Reception to work within the government sector, based in the Guildford Town Centre.
This is a temporary role to start immediately working on an on-going basis.
We are looking for a hard working candidate to support the team with administrative procedures during this busy period.
- To greet offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure, ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary
- To be first point of contact for partner businesse
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person
- To deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required
- To pay bus fares/travel warrants to offenders and handle day to day petty cash
- To log building faults and incidents and keep a log of maintenance and repairs
- To assist with scanning and archiving as required
- To access databases for information as necessary and input information as required
- To order office stationery in liaison with the line manager
Due to the nature of this role a basic DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25.00 and will need to be paid upfront via cheque or postal order. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after temping for four weeks.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm with an hour for lunch = 37hrs per week. We do ask for flexibility to support occasionally on a Monday/Wednesday until 8pm however, this is optional and would be paid.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.21 per hour increasing to £9.02 after 12 weeks. Holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis!
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to contact Emily or Michelle on 01483 700500 or apply online today!