Brook Street is currently recruiting for a temporary position for a full time Receptionist to work in Ashington for a Government client within the Legal Sector. The client is responsible for the information and management of offenders within the Justice System.
You will be based at the office in Ashington and will primarily be undertaking the following Duties:
- First Point of Contact for all face to face visitors, including Offenders attending Appointments
- Answering the phone, taking messages and passing them on to the relevant individuals
- Any additional ad hoc duties that may be required
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be resilient to dealing with sensitive and potentially disturbing information, and maintaining confidentiality
Please note due to the nature of the role candidates are required to be security cleared for this position. Candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous, however, this is not essential.
Rate of pay £7.70 - £8.21 p/h and increases to £8.21 p/h after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
The position is temporary for 6 months and is planned to start ASAP; it would be ideal for someone looking to move into office-based work and build their administration experience.