Brook Street is currently recruiting for a full time Receptionist to work in the Pennywell area for a Government client within the legal sector. This is an excellent and interesting opportunity and we are looking for a skilled candidate with a background in reception, administration and customer service.
Our client is responsible for the information and management of offenders within the justice system and currently requires additional support within their admin and reception functions.
You will be based at their Pennywell office and will be responsible for a range of duties, including;
- Providing reception cover, including signing in offenders and other visitors to the office
- Liaising with offenders, members of the public and third party organisations, such as the Police
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting calls as necessary
- Updating the system database and record maintenance
- Additional general admin duties, such as filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
Successful candidates will;
- Be strong communicators, able to communicate in a professional, diplomatic and non-judgemental manner
- Be confident in dealing with difficult situations and people
- Be able to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
- Possess excellent IT and data entry skills
Holding a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous, however not essential, as the required security clearance can be applied for as part of the recruitment process.
The rate of pay is £8.21 p/h. This is a temporary position with a current expected duration of 3 months, depending on start date, but may be extended beyond that date.
If you would like to apply for this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application today. We look forward to hearing from you!