Do you have front of house experience and looking for a new and exciting role?
Based in Bicester, my Client is looking for a full-time temporary Reception Clerk to join their team for an initial 10-month bases, paying the rate of £9.09/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As the Reception Clerk my Client is looking for someone to ensure all personnel on site are administered and act as the focal point for administrative issues. You will work directly under the Chief Clerk. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the nominal roll of military and civilian staff and comply with GDPR.
- Sort and collect mail and ensure correct distribution as per mailing lists.
- Maintain a focal point for queries and visitor reception.
- Maintain a visitor list for evacuation purposes.
- Issue and Record induction paperwork.
- Assist with visit programme coordination.
- Gather unit stationary requests for Chief Clerk Approval.
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!