We are seeking a temporary Receptionist to support our client within a medical facility in Aldershot.
The shifts we are looking to cover currently however, may be extended will be Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd, Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th September, with the opportunity for this to be extended.
* Assisting patients entering the facility and directing them to the appropriate department
* Answering incoming telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate department
* Arranging appointments
* Updating patient notes and requesting referrals
* Sorting the incoming post, emails and responding to correspondence
* Assisting with general enquiries
* General admin duties to support the team
Hours of work; 8am - 5pm with 60 minutes for lunch
Pay: £9.50ph, paid weekly in arrears
***Please note that you will be required to process a DBS clearance through Brook Street prior to your cv being sent to the client or you commencing your assignment. This can take up to 4 weeks to process (dependent upon each application) and will incur a charge to you up front of £25***
For more information or to apply, please send your CV or contact me on 01483 700500.