A full time, temporary Receptionist role has become available in the Chester area. The Temporary Worker will work 37 hours per week, paid at £8.21 increasing to £8.78 after 12 weeks of work. Under 25 will fall under the national Minimum wage of £7.70 then Increasing to £8.78.
- The receptionist will provide extensive administrative support for a busy government department.
Examples of work performed will include:
- Answering calls and transferring
- Taking messages and passing to colleagues
- Scanning and photocopying letters
- Being vigilant with security
- Issuing passes
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
We are looking for someone who has Previous exposure to a reception role. Can deliver excellent customer service and a friendly manner.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to a similar role dealing with administration and customer services on various levels. Computer and good communication skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through a security clearance. Start date will be asap pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an updated CV and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply.