I am recruiting for a Hotel Receptionist in the Warwick area. Salary is up to £18,000 per annum. The position is a full time. You will be required to work on a shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays, 42.5 hours per week based on 8.5 hours per shift. Shifts are between 7am and 11pm, 5 days out of 7 working on a rota basis.
As a hotel receptionist your main responsibility will be to look after the front office, dealing with all customers that come through the door. You will always look presentable and contain lots of enthusiasm. For the right candidate there is also room for progression.
- Taking bookings and enquires
- Checking customers in and out
- Answering the phone / Directing phones to the appropriate person
- Taking payments / Transfer Accounts to Guest Ledger
- Completing Brochure requests
- Complete end of shift cash up
- Typing/Printing Menus/Table Plans/Place Cards
- Presentable and professional
- Clear telephone manor
- Hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to own car
- Confident, friendly, excellent customer service and to be adaptable
- Uniform is provided
- Use of the facilities
- Discounts on treatments
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please apply online!
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***