Administrator and Receptionist - £18,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the leading and professional financial companies based in Southampton that prides itself on the excellent service their customers receive 100% of the time.
They are now looking for an Administrator and Receptionist to join their expanding firm. The role will need someone who is proactive, professional and has excellent customer service skills. You will need to be confident when liaising with clients and solicitors, providing front desk support including taking incoming calls and meeting visitors and also liaising with different departments to ensure that deadlines are met efficiently.
- Liaise with solicitors, developers and clients to ensure timely progression of exchange and completion of cases
- Accurately record the progress of exchange and completion of cases on in-house system
- Refer any issues with cases to the relevant party for timely resolution
- Provide support to front desk with incoming calls and visitors as required
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all parties on telephone and email communications
- Ad-hoc administration duties such as generic admin, processing post, file compliance checks, updating CRM systems etc
Skills you will need to succeed…
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Effective and fluent communication skills
- Proactive, seeks out resolutions without prompt
- Proficiency with MS Office, esp. Outlook and Excel
- Works well in a team to meet targets as well as able to work on independent tasks/projects
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour lunch break.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 per annum. In addition you will receive 21+ days holiday, Free on road Parking and time off over Christmas with pay.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve a 1 stage face to face interview if successful. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.